Digital Media Stream is a Digital Marketing Agency located in the heart of MediaCity, Salford Quays. We are going through an exciting continued period of growth, and, as such, are looking for dynamic and high energy Senior Content Executive.
Location: MediaCity UK - Manchester
Expereince: 2 Years +
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Content Executive to produce high-quality content strategies and copy for our clients, as well as our agency.
Reporting to the Head of Content, you will be responsible for delivering content for inbound marketing campaigns that help us exceed client objectives.
- Writing compelling copy for a variety of clients, tailoring each piece to the given persona and stage of the buyer journey
- Conducting content audits with a focus on addressing any inconsistencies or problems affecting the user journey
- Researching, planning and implementing content marketing campaigns that focus on all stages of the buyer journey and are inclusive of a variety of different concepts and mediums
- Helping establish client business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics
- Implementing new ideas and processes, alongside following industry best practice guidelines
- Liaising with Outreach, PR and Social Media Executives to ensure content is correctly promoted to relevant audiences
- Maintaining a clear dialogue with clients with regards to campaign progress and results via phone, email or face-to-face meetings
- Using relevant SEO tools (AHREFs, Majestic, Moz, the HOTH, etc.), social analysis tools (BuzzSumo, Searchmetrics, etc.) and Google Analytics to effectively measure the impact and results achieved from campaign and onsite content
As a Hubspot Partner, all of our team is Hubspot Certified and the successful candidate will be required to complete these certifications.
To be considered, you must have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of Content Marketing, SEO, PR, and Social Media
- Creative Flare
- A "can do" attitude
- Experience working for B2B clients
Why join the Digital Media Stream team
- Competitive package
- Career Progression and Training Support
- Passionate and ambitious management team
- Great working environment in the heart of Media City.
- Friday afternoon socials
If you feel you're a match for the above, are a team player, enthusiastic, passionate and want to join the team that takes your career to the next step, submit your CV opposite and we'll be in touch.
If you have any questions about the position before submitting give us a call - 0161 686 5565