Digital Media Stream is a Digital Marketing Agency located in the heart of MediaCity, Salford Quays. We are going through an exciting continued period of growth, and as such are looking for dynamic and high energy graduate to join the team.
Location: MediaCITY UK - Salford Quays - Manchester - UK
SalARY: 16k - 18k
We are looking for a highly motivated Graduate Digital Marketing Exective to work on inbound marketing campaigns, lead generation and customer acquisition projects for our agency as well as our clients.
In this role, you will be working with the wider team and account executives helping to deliver of our clients' inbound campaigns and deliverables (KPI’s, website and blog analytics, reporting) to address the client’s business objectives.
This is a hands-on role, where you will learn all of the key principles of Digital Marketing including SEO, PPC, Content Creation, Social Media Management and Marketing Automation. Project management, client liaison and team working and communication skills will also be key.
- Plan and deliver SEO/PPC focused campaigns for a broad range of clients.
- Conduct keyword research, establish bidding strategies, continually optimize ad text as necessary, perform A/B testing and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Create, manage and optimise targeted PPC campaigns accross multiple platforms (Adwords, Bing, Social Media Advertising, Adsense, Outbrain etc...) that drive qualified conversions.
- Utilise various search marketing platforms and tools to perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and external link-building and analysis.
- Developing landing pages, with an understanding of visitor engagement, UI/UX, conversion rates, on website performance and lead generation.
- Google Analytics analysis and reporting, including the setup of goals and conversion.
- Management of Google Webmaster and Bing Webmaster accounts.
- Monthly search engine ranking position reporting.
- Help build and manage partner and customer relationships
Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service
Serve as a brand enthusiast for Digital Media Stream suite of products and services
- Manage campaign content calendars that are designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, podcasts, video etc...)
- Create, run and optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
This is the perfect digital marketing opportunity if you have just finished University, and looking to put the theory you have learnt into practice. As a Hubspot Partner, all of our team is Hubspot Certified and the successful candidate will be required to complete these certifications.
To be ConsiderED, you Must have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Work Placement / Internship experience working in Digital Marketing
- Expertise in web analytics and tracking implementation
- In-depth working knowledge of Google Analytics, content marketing best practices CRM
- A Creative Flare
- Be a team player with a "can do" or "GSD" attitude
- Live and breathe content and understand that its the linch pin of any campign as it drive everyother aspect of your campaign
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter, be just as comfortable at setting strategy as well as executing the details
- Bonus skills:
- Hubspot, Inbound Marketing certification or equivalent experience (Marketo, Eloqua etc), Google Analytics, CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, Dynamics etc...) Adwords Certified, Adroll, Wordstream, Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Management / Publishing Tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite).
Why Join the DIGITAL Media Stream team
- Competitive package
- Career Progression and Training Support
- Passionate and Ambitious management team
- Great working environment in the heart of Media City.
- Friday Afternoon Socials.
If you feel you're a match for the above, are a team player, enthusiastic, passionate and want to join the team, submit your CV opposite and we'll be in touch.
If you have any questions about the position before submitting give us a call... 0161 686 5565